Search This Blog

Friday 13 April 2012

A Morning Rant

The last couple of weeks/days have been crazy as hell!!! Club brawls with crazy older women, a&e......you name it! These days when someone tells me my life is not boring I will simply nod and agree!!!

Its been an eye opening couple of days that's for sure. I've taken the day off work yaaaay. It;s my older sister's big 30 and we will be celebrating in grand style! Of course I will upload the pictures with my new cam cam. 

I lost my phone in the madness of Saturday and putting the data back on has been a complete nightmare!!! FML. That said the aim is to eliminate anxiety and stress from my life and keep a positive outlook on life. If I've learnt anything about myself in the last few weeks, its that I love to sabotage things before they have a chance to either flourish or fall apart. I think we all do that from time to time. Don't let your anxiety or fear of failure let you sabotage things. I'm not a believer of 'everything happens for a reason' sometimes life just sucks, what I do believe however is to never give up and to keep the faith. In love, at work, with your finances, don't lose the faith, don't defeat yourself even before the war starts.

Have a great day lovers, Happy Birthday to my beautiful sister, Happy Birthday to all April Born's and every Aries in the world :)

No comments:

Post a Comment