Search This Blog

Sunday 20 January 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

I know I know, we're 20 days into the new year and I'm only just saying hello. Forgive me! I entered the new year very peacefully at home after dinner and drinks with the bff! I didn't make resolutions as such even though I don't think there's anything wrong with making resolutions. Instead I wrote down 25 things I want to accomplish this year...... blogging more of course being on the list but we'll see how that goes.

One exciting thing I'm trying to achieve this year is BLACKBREAD THE STORE. Nothing major just a little online shop selling all fun knick knacks, its still very early days but if I can pull it off I'd be so excited. 

I'm on yet another weight loss journey and I'm currently doing an Instagram challenge called the GREAT48. My first week kicked off fantastic but the weekend just ruined it! However I'm meal prepping today and the week ahead should be okay. The plan is to share all my tips as I go along and hopefully the before and after pic won't look the same at the end of the challenge.

Happy new year lovers have a great 2013.

2 comments:

  1. what is your instagram? i would love to follow you :)

    ReplyDelete