Search This Blog

Tuesday 1 September 2015

Diary of a Sankwas girl

Its the first of the month! I love the newness the first of each month brings. If you know me you know I'm not one to start a diet on a Monday or make too many new year resolutions. I believe you can start afresh any damn day you want to! But I do love the first of the months. It's a good way to press refresh on life and put things into perspective.

In the spirit of reducing anxiety and feeling overwhelmed I'm embarking on some sort of 'September Cleanse'. The detail of this are not too clear to me but I am keen to try different things. Step outside my comfort zone if you will. I'm used to being the loud mouth in any setting, the hub of crazy energy. Most of that being anxious energy might I add. So for 'September Cleanse' I am challenging myself to do things differently, to find strength in the quiet. I'm making the rules up as I go along.

I enjoy the chaos sometimes. I find comfort in the deep pockets of anxiety sometimes because It's really all I know. I might just give up after a few days and say fuck it? Or I might learn a thing or two about myself. I might even post more on here. Not making any promises.

Be still peeps

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment