Search This Blog

Sunday 11 September 2016

Finding time for Passion

I’ll admit the anxiety of feeling overwhelmed sometimes means I don’t do all the things I really want to do. I spend an overwhelming amount of time in bed some months because the thought of actually doing stuff is exhausting. I juggle my time between exercise, a full time job, spending time with friends and family and blogging and vlogging.

The daily struggle of competing wants and needs means sometimes the things I love the most have to take a back seat. I would love to be way more creative, take my camera out more try out different things and ultimately pursue all my passions.
I’ve found myself on the ever familiar ‘what do I want to do with my life’ merry -go-round but I’m confident I will find a way to make time for my passions and make it what I want and need it to be. I used to love entering writing competitions and submitting articles for blogs and websites and I certainly don’t do that enough and that’s something I’m definitely going to change.


In light with pursuing my passions I’m definitely hoping to be more confident in articulating what I want and working on my skills. Kind of like that ‘taking back the power’ post I wrote.
In short I want to make time to do all the shit that I love and do it with absolute confidence. Exercise more, do new things with friends, play with my nephews more, get more creative, vlog and blog more.

How do you find time for your passions?

No comments:

Post a Comment